Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 25-06-2017 11:13 pm

AdyJJ
AdyJJ

Shipping Rule not being applied

Just trialling this, and it was working fine a couple of days ago. Now installed on a new computer - used Migrate data to export and then import into new install on new PC.

Its all working, apart from when importing sales from ebay, it only shows the first 3 columns on the Records screen - and the Products part is just blank for 2nd Class items.  1st Class show ok.

These are the rules set up..

IF [ShipMethod] CONTAINS '1st' OR [ShipMethod] CONTAINS 'Expedited' SH=Royal Mail First Class
IF [ShipMethod] CONTAINS '2nd' SH=Royal Mail Second Class XT=N Q=1

If I go into the shipping rules after importing sales and just OK the screen, it asks 'Apply Shipping rules to unshipped records?'  If I say Yes, then the missing details appear on the 2nd class items.

Have no idea though why the rule is not applied at the time the sales are collected?

#2 26-06-2017 09:53 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: Shipping Rule not being applied

Not sure why this is, but it sounds like a data corruption.

Go to Tools>Options>System and click Clear Recent, then recollect the records and see if that works.

If not, can you Email us a phone number to connect to you and have a look.

#3 26-06-2017 10:31 am

AdyJJ
AdyJJ

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and tried again.  It is working as it should now.

If I try and import the migrated data file, then it plays up again as above.  So it is something in that data file that has caused the issue.

I'll just reimport the records and start afresh.

#4 26-06-2017 10:48 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Almost certainly corruption in the migrated database, but not sure why that would be.
This is a new feature that hasn't had a great deal of 'real world' testing so it could be an unknown issue.
If you have access to a cloud server, where you can put the migration file, then I could import it here and have a look.

Board footer