Packing Partner V3

Download Free 14 Day Trial
Home| Express| Integration| Support

#1 29-04-2019 10:11 am

Thingimijigs

What am I doing wrong Filters

hi,

I am trying to add a filter, so that when I have collected the orders I can easily see which orders have No Carrier export (royal Mail click and drop), so I can sort the issues out, 

I have tried amending / adding the filter, but must be doing something wrong - it currently looks liked this: (I also tried it the other way round doing NCE=No carrier export but it does not like that either,

thanks
 Collected today=C:{tday}
Printed today=P:{tday}
Shipped today=S:{tday}
=
UK Orders=UNITED KINGDOM
=
Not in lookup=TBC
=
No carrier export=NCE

#2 29-04-2019 01:09 pm

Ben
Support

Re: What am I doing wrong Filters

Hi

Thanks for the post.

Without a small script it isn't currently possible to filter for Records without a carrier export directly, but if your shipping rules are setting sales to "TBC" then the following should work:

No in lookup=TBC

Left side of the "=" is the name of the filter, right side is the text that will be matched.

Also, note that you probably want:
"=-" instead of "=" in between your filters. That will create a separator in the menu for you, rather than an empty entry. For example:

Collected today=C:{tday}
Printed today=P:{tday}
Shipped today=S:{tday}
=-
UK Orders=UNITED KINGDOM
=-
Not in lookup=TBC
=-
No carrier export=NCE

If still no joy I would suggest double checking you don't have a a space after the TBC in the filter, as that could throw it off.

#3 30-04-2019 01:22 pm

Thingimijigs

Re: What am I doing wrong Filters

Thanks Ben,
I will check and try that - all the others were already in the system, I was only trying to add the no carrier export, as that is what the error shows, (and makes it easier than trawling through, or realising that you have missed a 0 pkg where it is not in the look-up

Board footer