InstallContactAboutSupport

#1 03-02-2021 05:27 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Unable to dispatch on Amazon

I collected my orders from Amazon a couple of hours ago but now when I try to dispatch I am told I have missing credentials.
I have checked in PP but my Amazon credentials are there (well they would be because I collected orders ok).
I have checked User Credentials in Amazon and it says the PP partner credentials are valid until 29/09/21 so they have not expired.

#2 03-02-2021 05:34 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: Unable to dispatch on Amazon

There was a change on Amazon, which has caused an issue. click here to download the latest update. If it then says no sales to despatch:

• Go to Tools>Options>System and click Data Folder

• In the _update folder should be a file called Amazon English - Your Account Name (Edit).update

• Rename the file to be: Amazon English - Your Account Name.update Where Your Account Name, is the same as the message) e.g. Cannot find credentials for Your Account Name.

Then you should be able to update

#3 05-02-2021 03:05 pm

Maisie Moo Gifts
Maisie Moo Gifts

Having the same problem as above. When I go into the _update folder there are two files in there, one ending .update and another ending edit.update. The records downloaded this morning have (Edit)(amazon.co.uk) in the details section. 

#4 05-02-2021 04:42 pm

Ben
Support
Ben

Please do the following:

Go to Amazon and click Sales>Mark Despatched

Clear any that need despatching (if any).

Now go back to the _update folder and delete the Amazon .update file that does not have "(edit)" in the name.

Rename the remaining Amazon file that has "(edit)" in the name as per Andrew's post. You should then be able to use Sales>Mark Despatched to despatch those sales.

Board footer