Packing Partner V3

Download Free 14 Day Trial
Home| Express| Integration| Support

#1 08-08-2019 11:31 am

Shoebob1

Searching records

When I am doing a search for all records which goes back to 2012 and I search for a word etc. for some reason it displays loads of all records that are not relevant.

Thanks

James

#2 08-08-2019 12:20 pm

Ben
Support

Re: Searching records

Thanks for the post James.

The search also looks in data fields that aren't necessarily visible such as email for example. Is the word you're looking for quite a common one?

#3 08-08-2019 12:37 pm

Shoebob1

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply. For example, if I use the word tennis.

I have just gone through year by year and everything works fine until I get to the year 2013 and 2012, what every I search for in those years it brings up every record in those years Which is a bit strange. 

Thanks

James

#4 08-08-2019 09:53 pm

tonyrobbo

I have been having the same issue in Archive, it has been present for a few versions now, it works fine if you set the start date to January 2014.

I searched for Jersey from all my records which start in 2012 and got 348, if you also type Jersey in Filter, it still states 348, but if you count the actual words highlighted, it is only 18, so it gives you some idea of how many incorrect record are being shown.

There is a similar problem when creating manual orders, if you go to create a new order and use the search (find billing details) it initially finds the correct records, but when the progress bar gets about 3/4 away across it adds a load of incorrect records, you can get around this by pressing the stop button as soon as you see the record required.

Hope that helps.
Tony

Board footer