InstallContactSupport

#1 24-10-2019 09:26 am

ThingimijigsRach
ThingimijigsRach

What is wrong with my filter code.

I am trying to get a filter so that when I have imported the orders, I can see the ones that are not in the look up, and therefore have
0 Pkg, 0.000 Kgs  (so that I can sort out the issue before I import to C&D)

I have tried twice, and thought I had a filter sorted, but it will not bring them up, If I type either 0 Pkg or 0.00 in the filter it brings nothing, and just putting 0 brings most records up, 

What am I doing wrong? - I have put below direct I the define filter button in PP - do I need to put the script in somewhere else?

These are the filters that I have in, Collected today, printed today, shipped today and UK orders work - it is just the bottom ones that don't

I have checked there are no random spaces etc.  I know it will be a something or nothing that I am missing, but it is driving me (and my warehouse manager mad)

ThanksCollected today=C:{tday}
Printed today=P:{tday}
Shipped today=S:{tday}
UK Orders=UNITED KINGDOM
Not in lookup=TBC
No carrier export=NCE
PKG=0 Pkg
.00=0.000

Last edited by ThingimijigsRach (24-10-2019 09:28 am)

#2 24-10-2019 04:17 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: What is wrong with my filter code.

The search does not use the exact text that you see on the screen, so it's not always obvious that it's not your fault;-)
Currently package and weight aren't in the search text, but we will add it.

• Create a lookup row and use * as the name (either Title or SKU, depending on which you use)

• Add a location of NOT FOUND (or other unique term)

• Then you can filter for that name

#3 28-10-2019 10:18 am

ThingimijigsRach
ThingimijigsRach

Re: What is wrong with my filter code.

hi Andrew

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean, and seem to be making a bigger mess of it - I will call you at 10am, as it might be easier over the phone

Board footer