InstallContactAboutSupport

#1 28-11-2019 12:48 pm

Brilliant Inks
Brilliant Inks

Email Options

Hi
Im trying to get packing partner so it sends out an invoice and I have a couple of problems, I have an email sent when the order is updated which works fine but I also have 1 to send out an invoice after mark printed which I have never got to work, they are not in the que or failed email am I doing something wrong? 

Also I have several failed emails a day with a 421 too many messages error is this restriction on our mail server? Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance
Phil

#2 28-11-2019 01:26 pm

Ben
Support
Ben

Re: Email Options

Hi Phil, thanks for the post.

If you aren't seeing anything in the Queue or Failed, then I would suggest enabling test mode (in email options), select a sale Record and press Send Emails from the menu.

With Test Mode enabled, it will send it to your address and not the buyer's. This might reveal the problem. You could also try deleting and re-adding the schedule.

Regarding the 421 that is likely your provider. You can delay emails and change how many are sent per hour in the email options, or look for an email provider that has higher limits.

#3 28-11-2019 01:42 pm

Brilliant Inks
Brilliant Inks

Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply yes Ive tried the test and works fine on the shipped items its just the invoice email that doesn't seem to appear anywhere unless Im using it wrong but setup the same way as the shipped email but nothing in que sent or failed 

#4 28-11-2019 02:22 pm

Brilliant Inks
Brilliant Inks

They now seem to show up all of a sudden in the failed section with this error: 550 mailcore(2305): sender verification failed 
That's seems quite strange as the other emails seem to go through fine, is there anyway to add the invoice as an attachment to the shipped email?

Board footer