InstallContactAboutSupport

#1 09-08-2021 12:18 pm

JollyGoodCarSpares
JollyGoodCarSpares

VOEC number and ABN number no longer pulled from eBay with address

Hi, These number were being pulled from eBay as part of the address. Noticed today that PP is not pulling it across any more. eBay are still using them and it is still part of the address.

#2 10-08-2021 03:39 pm

Ben
Support
Ben

Re: VOEC number and ABN number no longer pulled from eBay with address

Thanks for the post.

We've recently removed this in line with eBay's plans to remove it from the address soon. The IOSS / ABN etc is stored into PP separately, and provided to the carrier when you ship the order.

In terms of displaying the actual numbers on the shipping label: Royal Mail have now stopped printing the IOSS number (used to show on CN22), but if you have set up Trading Names (see help here) then the ABN number is still currently printed on the CN22 that comes from RM. There is also an option to add the VOEC (Norway) in on the Trading Names.

In case you're not aware, RM did make further changes to how this works in late July, which we subsequently released in an update. So if you've not updated recently, I would recommend doing so, and you may find you need to remap the import columns on C&D within PP browser one more time.

#3 10-08-2021 04:17 pm

JollyGoodCarSpares
JollyGoodCarSpares

Re: VOEC number and ABN number no longer pulled from eBay with address

Thanks for replying Ben. 
I didn’t know eBay were planning on removing them although I guess it does make sense with the advent of IOSS numbers. I have kept up with the changes - largely because of the posts on these boards! And yes, mapped the fields again.
thanks again

Board footer