InstallContactAboutSupport

#1 03-08-2021 04:04 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Cannot print labels in bulk from Amazon

Not sure if this is a PP or Amazon problem

Last 2 days I use Amazon Buy Shipping to get my labels. Afterwards, the screen sits at the 'processing labels' screen and no pdf containing the labels is downloaded. It just sits there trying.

If I quit and go back, the orders are now marked shipped on Amazon and I have to re-print all the labels individually one by one.

#2 04-08-2021 11:43 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: Cannot print labels in bulk from Amazon

Quickest solution for the moment, is to Save the file, not import it.
The go to Records Tab, Shipping>Import Carrier Labels

We'll see if we can find an issue.

#3 10-08-2021 04:11 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Sorry - no. Its not getting that far

I mark the labels I want to buy in Amazon, click Buy Labels and I get a screen that says

Processing Labels
=0.8emOnce the progress is complete, a window will pop up with the delivery labels, and this page will go back to Manage Orders.

• Do not navigate away from the page.

• Print or save the delivery labels in the popup.

• Note that once you leave this page, you can only retrieve individual labels from the Order Details page

But no file is ever downloaded for me to save or print. It just sits at screen above

It is a PP issue because if I do the same thing in a browser window directly into Amazon, the PDF file is downloaded correctly so I can print it. As Amazon does not have a bulk re-print label facility I then have to go into each order separately to get the label.

At the moment the only workaround is NOT to buy labels from the PP browser onto Amazon, but to open up my normal browser and do it from there.

I updated to latest version of PP today (10th Aug) to see if it had been corrected

#4 10-08-2021 04:14 pm

Ben
Support
Ben

Thanks for the update.

We're actively investigating this issue further and will hopefully have a solution soon. Going forward, the most robust solution is to use the On Demand Carrier feature which allows you to buy your Amazon Buy Shipping labels directly from within Records.

As you say, a workaround is to buy the labels using another browser, and then use the Carrier>Import Carrier PDF feature.

#5 10-08-2021 04:20 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Ok thanks.

Isn't there a per label charge for using the On Demand Carrier feature with Amazon though? (which is why I do not use it)

Board footer