InstallContactAboutSupport

#1 13-09-2021 11:03 am

Brilliant Inks
Brilliant Inks

CN22 form not automatically filled in

Hi
Since the click and drop system was down the other day I have had a couple of issues with packing partner unsure if this problem is specific to packing partner or click and drop.  When I upload the shipment to the system and import through packing partner everything goes fine when going to the batch screen and download labels it didnt produce any labels, after checking through I have noticed that one item didnt have postage applied to it and was simply mark as new, after removing the new one and going to download again the labels were produced.

So I checked out this order and it was an order to Guernsey with a CN22 form so narrowed it down to that, Ive checked the settings on click and drop and the box is ticked to produce customs form but doesnt seem to be automatically be filled in like it was before please advise is there something I am missing?

Kind Regards
Phil 

#2 13-09-2021 12:23 pm

Ben
Support
Ben

Re: CN22 form not automatically filled in

Hi Phil

Thanks for the post.

For the sale not going into Postage Applied status, it's likely to be one or both of the below that caused that:

1) Customs information is missing*
2) You're not using an IOSS compatible service code, and it's an IOSS order

Can you confirm you're getting the CN22 label aspect back from Royal Mail? If you are, it should be populated according to the customs info provided via Packing Partner or as per default customs info if you have set that up in Click and Drop's settings.

* Customs info can be supplied via the Lookup feature within PP or you can set defaults in Click and Drop settings.

#3 13-09-2021 12:42 pm

Brilliant Inks
Brilliant Inks

Re: CN22 form not automatically filled in

Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply I dont have a default setup on Click and Drop I can see the order has a CN22 form code in packing partner and when I goto the order it will ask me to fill in the CN22 form, I assume the default on Click and Drop would put the same info for all of the orders that require the form but I sell a multitude of items so wouldnt be very good for me. I assume the lookup is only way to go about it then? Im not sure how you would find out is its a IOSS order or not
Thanks
Phil

Board footer