InstallContactAboutSupport

#1 05-05-2022 04:09 pm

antsevo
antsevo

Latest Version Just Installed - Error with Barcodes etc

Hi,
I have just installed the latest version and my labels are all wrong now.
The 1st page is correct, the second page with our barcode, Item, Items costs and total etc... are not showing, it looks like it want to printer on a wider sheet of paper, also the barcodes are no longer showing up on the actual invoice (it is showing up on the pages that are not invoice related)

Hope that makes some sort of sense

Also is it possible to have a link to the previous version please, so that I can still continue to work... 

Last edited by antsevo (05-05-2022 04:12 pm)

#2 05-05-2022 05:21 pm

antsevo
antsevo

Re: Latest Version Just Installed - Error with Barcodes etc

Just on from this, I have managed to get back to some normality..

Previously we used the filed "Loc" as the Item Code

It would seem this has changed to "Code" (which makes sense)

However I can no longer get it to show up as a BARCODE..

This was my previous HTML code:

<td align="middle" class="td" style="text-align: center;">
          <p style='font: 14pt/normal "3 of 9 Wide"; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;'>
            !{Loc}!
          </p>
          <span style="text-align: center; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Microsoft Sans Serif; font-size: 7pt;">{Loc}</span> </td>

Which would give me the barcode and the number of the code below.

However I seem unable to replicate it with the new form... It may be a simple error, but my code is:

<td align="middle" class="td">
          <p style='font: 14pt/normal "3 of 9 Wide"; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;'>
            {Code}
          </p>
        </td>

This does not produce a barcode I need... in fact it prints the following: !2636! (2636 is our barcode number)

Any ideas?... Have I just made a simple error with the coding?

#3 06-05-2022 08:34 am

antsevo
antsevo

This issue is still outstanding.... I am unable to print the barcodes for my item numbers.

#4 06-05-2022 09:18 am

Ben
Admin
Ben

Thanks for your posts. Without knowing which version you were on previously I cannot say exactly what has been changed, but there have been no changes to item mapping (Location, Code, SKU), Layouts or the way barcodes are applied. The data that is stored into these fields is controlled by channel-specific settings (Tools>Options > Settings).

I would guess that you perhaps received a message on screen saying that Packing Partner needs to be updated? If that's the case, it means that your settings have become corrupted, and we've been unable to recover them. This is rare but can happen when there is a sudden loss of power, or the software is forcibly closed. This may explain why some things appear to have inexplicably changed.

We've also received your email so will communicate to you there (I think we'll need to see your layout), and also update this thread. Please note that our target support response time is 1 working day.

Board footer