Latest update for all users:
Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 09-02-2024 11:45 am

jackthehat
jackthehat

Amazon changed? Labels bought through Amazon won't import.

Hi Guys,

It looks as though Amazon have made a change. Now when you buy labels through Amazon they download in a ZIP file that needs to be opened manually. Each label is now in its own PDF file so if I buy 50 labels I have 50 PDF files instead of just one PDF with all the labels included. Even worse, the individual labels will not import into Packing Partner so I have to manually print each one.
I am using the latest version of PP.

Anyone else experiencing this?

#2 09-02-2024 12:07 pm

Ben
Admin
Ben

Re: Amazon changed? Labels bought through Amazon won't import.

Thanks for the post. Just to clarify, you're buying them via Seller Central and then importing (or trying to) them in Packing Partner?

We're not aware of this change so thanks for letting us know. It's a feature we have maintained in the past, but may not be able to continue with if Amazon has changed the format to individual labels. If not aware, we have a direct integration with Amazon so that you can buy shipping labels within the Records view of Packing Partner. If you drop us an email we can arrange a chat / send instructions to set it up.

#3 09-02-2024 12:13 pm

jackthehat
jackthehat

Hi Ben

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I am buying the labels through Seller Central and then trying to import them into PP.
I wasn't aware of the feature to buy labels directly through PP. I'll drop you an email.

Jamie

#4 09-02-2024 03:11 pm

jackthehat
jackthehat

Hi Ben

It turns out this was a mistake on my part. I had inadvertently selected the wrong label format on Amazon which is why it created separate PDFs. Oops!

Sorry for the confusion.

Board footer