Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 26-02-2018 07:01 pm

mhr
mhr

Repeatedly getting logged out of amazon

I'm having great difficulty staying logged in to amazon seller central at the moment (I'm on Windows 7, IE 11 and I think the latest version of Packing Partner - V3.3.0.89). 

I did have a similar problem some time ago with being frequently logged out of amazon but that seemed to sort itself out.  A few days ago though I updated to the latest version of PP - V3.3.0.89) and the logging out problem is back with a vengeance.  So I wonder whether the update has changed the settings I had.

The logging out can occur at any time.  Sometimes straight after entering my password (i.e. even before the second step of the 2-step verification), sometimes on the first page of seller central, sometimes on the manage orders page during order collection.  It's very random.  

I usually have Suppress Script Errors turned on, but if that is turned off then often there are script errors on a lot of pages, errors like this one - script error - URL https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com … 89._V1_.js

The Manage Orders page seems to be particularly difficult to stay logged in on.  It seems like this page (and others) may be repeatedly loading (and the URL changes), as if it tries to load the page three times then logs you out.  It's quite variable though, sometimes I can process orders but at other times it's unusable.

Any ideas on settings changes I could make to help with this?

Thank you.

Martin

Last edited by mhr (26-02-2018 07:04 pm)

#2 26-02-2018 07:11 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: Repeatedly getting logged out of amazon

Sorry but we We don't have any control over Amazon login.

The browser is just a web browser with a few additions to help Packing Partner.

Can you please report this to Amazon.

#3 26-02-2018 07:20 pm

mhr
mhr

Sorry Andrew but that really isn't good enough.  I am in no way technical enough to even let amazon know what the problem between Packing Partner and amazon might be.  Packing Partner is to my understanding a modified browser, a reasonably significantly modified browser, and amazon are not going to know or be interested in problems with third party software.

Like I say the problem has occurred following an update with Packing Partner, not following an update with amazon.  I can also log in and use seller central without problems using straight IE11.  So this is a Packing Partner issue and I would appreciate some help with it.

Last edited by mhr (26-02-2018 07:21 pm)

#4 26-02-2018 07:55 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Please give use a call between 10 and 12 any weekday on 0844 410 3010

We can connect to you and have a look, but as I say we don't have any control over the methods that Amazon use for their logging in.

#5 06-03-2018 02:22 pm

mhr
mhr

Thank you for looking into this Andrew.  

After further investigation, it seems my logging out problem may be down to a conflict caused by running Kaspersky Internet Security.  If I pause Kaspersky Internet Security while using Packing Partner then the logging out problem does not seem to occur.  

Last edited by mhr (06-03-2018 02:23 pm)

#6 06-03-2018 03:00 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

In that case I suspect that Kasperky is blocking Cookies from 3rd party browsers, as that is most likely what Amazon is looking at to stay logged in.

You should be able to tell Kaspersky to allow Packing Partner to run, without interfering with it.

Board footer