Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 09-11-2018 01:01 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Unable to collect from Paypal

A customer telephoned to place an order and I issued a simple invoice through Paypal for the amount agreed. However, when I collect the order into PP I get the error 'Critical errors No invoice items'

All I wanted was to import the name/address as an order - I know what was ordered so did not require any items on the order invoice.

I've never collected from Paypal before but thought PP was compatible - For now I have copy/pasted the details into a new order record line as it was just the one order.

#2 09-11-2018 08:50 pm

Ben
Admin
Ben

Re: Unable to collect from Paypal

At the moment, Packing Partner will expect to see invoice items on a sale when collecting from PayPal.

You may already be aware, but when creating invoices on PayPal it is possible to add line items if required.

#3 14-11-2018 01:58 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Re: Unable to collect from Paypal

There are 2 methods of requesting money through Paypal.

You can just request an amount (Simple Invoice) but then can't add any further lines for order details (you just need an email address to send to).

Or you can create a full invoice with lines for order details.

I'm assuming from what you are saying is that Packing Partner is only compatible with 2nd option and I will have to remember that in the future.

Board footer