InstallContactSupport

#1 19-05-2020 02:53 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

Integration with Amazon Logistics for Seller Fulfilled Prime Orders

Is there any integration with Amazon Logistics/Shipping so I can buy/get my shipping labels from them for my Seller Fulfilled Prime or Premium orders?
I can see that in the Features section there is a Carrier Integration with Amazon Shipping to import labels - but I was wandering if I can get PP to buy the labels from Amazon? (A little like an import of orders like I do for Royal Mail C&D)
Or do I have to buy the labels in Amazon manually then use Shipping Rules to disregard these orders before sending the remaining orders to Royal Mail C&D?

#2 19-05-2020 05:14 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: Integration with Amazon Logistics for Seller Fulfilled Prime Orders

We are looking at integrating with Amazon Shipping, but things have been a bit hectic here, so we haven't finished it.
We'll have a chat about it tomorrow and see wherewe are, then get back to you.

In the mean time, yes the best way is to use shipping rules to exclude any you ship with Amazon shipping. When you come to print, from Amazon, you can import that PDF into Packing Partner.

#3 17-06-2020 03:12 pm

Simply NikNaks
Simply NikNaks

When you come to do this can I suggest you import or use the ZPL file from Amazon (direct integration with the Zebra thermal printer).

The PDF files supplied by Amazon is next to useless as the quality is so bad that when printed I cannot read the return address and the codes often do not scan.

#4 24-06-2020 11:19 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

The quality of the labels we get, should be OK.

Board footer